Alea Iacta Est!

The die has been cast. The future is determined. Alea iacta est! God has given me the clarity that I have been praying for all year and I am so excited to tell you all about it.

First I would just like to apologize if most of you are finding out this news on the blog and I have not had a chance to speak to you personally. Unfortunately there are a lot of you and only 1 of me so this is the simplest way.

In February I attended a conference put on by Pais. I knew that at this conference I would get to have conversations that would help me determine my next steps on Pais but I was not expecting what God was going to tell me. The week went by and everyday God spoke to me more and more about what I was doing.

After a few days I was able to sit down and have a conversation with my National Director for GB as well as the National Director for USA to talk about the future. I was excited but nervous at the same time. I knew that God was allowing me to make my own decision and there was no right or wrong answer. It was all up to me.

After sitting down with both directors it was clear to me that England was not my forever home. For the past 6 months I have been here pouring my heart into the youth of England all while God was pouring in love and passion for students in the US. Being in England has taught me so much and I am so excited to get to put it into practice.

God has really been working on me with consistency. He has been teaching me the importance of staying planted in one place. I know that God put me in England so that I could learn things to bring back home with me.

I am so excited that I have accepted a Team Leader position for Pais USA. In July I will be returning to the states and joining my new team to begin spreading Jesus to the students in America. I am ready to take back everything that I have learned in England to the students of America. I have been so blessed by my time in England. The people that I have met will remain in my hearts forever. God knew exactly what He was doing when he brought me to Pais Xcel and to Xcel church.

With that being said I am still in England for the next 4 months and I plan on putting in 1000% into my ministry here. I still have so much more that I can learn and so many people that I can learn from. I am so excited about the future but I am also excited about what God is doing in England right now with Pais Xcel. We started this past week into our 3 new schools and things are going so well. I am so ready to see kids come to know Jesus this term.

Prayer Requests
1. Finances: Now that I know my future with Pais, I need to book my plane ticket home. I am looking to raise around $1000 for airfare. Please pray for provision. 
2. Pais Xcel: Pray for us as we go into our new schools and continue in the old schools. God is doing a ton of great work and we are so ready to see kids getting saved. 
3. My new team: Pray for my new team in the States. Even though I don't know who they are yet God knows. Pray that He provides support for them and pray that He is growing them this year so that they are ready to do His work. 
4. Influence Conference: This weekend we have a conference at our church. Pray for more people to come and for God to speak tons to the people that are coming.




If God has placed it on your heart to give to my mission:

Make checks payable to NORTHchurch (Callie's Settles mission fund in the memo line) and send to:
NORTHchurch
1601 W Memorial Rd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73134

OR



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest Gallery

Like us

Tweet Tweet

Instagram Shots

Search This Blog

Back
to top