Failing at blogging but winning at life!!!

Whoops.  I guess when I signed up for this whole blog thing I forgot to mention that I might be really bad at blogging.  I sometimes forget that I have one.  I mean it's not like I am super busy or anything.  lol.

Life has been a crazy whirlwind and I am loving every bit of it.  I have learned so much about myself and others in these past few months.  I can definitely tell that I am growing into that confident woman of God that I know I am supposed to be.  I am super excited about my future and can't wait to see what is next.

I have found pleasure in the small things.  These past 4 months have been challenging and somewhat discouraging but I find that looking out my window at work, laughing at the sunbathing turtle or the brand new baby geese getting into the water for the first time, make those days a little easier to get through.  God has been pruning me during this time to help make me who He wants me to be.  I don't think that I can ever remember a time when I have gone through this kind of discomfort.  It is awful but I know that there is a purpose.  I know that there is a plan.  Sometimes I am just so in awe of what God is doing that I have to stop because it makes me catch my breath.  I am just so in awe of His love for me.  How could someone love me so much that He would work on me for so long just so that I could continue to succeed in furthering His kingdom.  I am nothing special...but I guess I can't see my importance in His plan just yet.

That is the funny thing about God.  Sometimes I think that He is up in Heaven laughing at us because we can get upset about some of the silliest things.  For example, the other day me and my friend got into a huge fight.  It started out with us screaming and then ended with us laughing and talking about boys.  How crazy is that???  It is obvious that we are meant to be friends and that God has a plan but when we mess up that plan is when things get tricky.

When we try to take our plan into our own hands we defile it and change it.  We put our grubby little finger prints all over it until you can't tell what it is.  Then we cry about it and God comes in with a polishing rag, cleans it up and then...poof...we get this sense of clarity that we now know how our life is supposed to go.  We have to be comical to God.  How could we not be?  It is like watching a toddler try to feed themselves for the first time.  They make a mess but you can't help but laugh and then clean up after them.

That is what I feel like I have been for the past few months...a toddler trying to feed myself a plan in life.  I think that I get it figured out and then God comes and wipes away the smudges.  Then I can see just how badly I was going to mess things up and I am thankful that I have someone watching out for me.

For now...I don't know what my future holds.  I am waiting to see what the next adventure is and I am very excited to not be going along.  Until I figure out what it is I will sit back and continue to stare out my window at work.  I might even give the sunbathing turtle a name, or try to get my hands on those baby geese...ok maybe that is not the best idea but anyway...I will continue to enjoy the small things.  I think that is what God wants us to do.  I think He wants us to win souls for the kingdom but along the way laugh and enjoy His wonderful creation and that is EXACTLY what I am going to do.

Until I decide to blog again...

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest Gallery

Like us

Tweet Tweet

Instagram Shots

Search This Blog

Back
to top